Welcome to Papa’s Best Batch
The season is in full swing at our iconic 1972 Airstream trailer on The Greig Farm – and according to Yelp reviewers we are the best BBQ restaurant in Dutchess County, and the 4th best in all Upstate New York!
You can get our life-changing sammiches to eat under the Willow trees – or to go – from noon to 5pm every Wednesday through Sunday. (Though October)
1. Like a sandwich, but much tastier.
Papa’s Busy Week:
Wednesday, June 12th
- Papa will be up in Troy at the Rockin’ on the River free concert series. Every Wednesday thru August you come check out free music and get your USDA recommended weekly allowance of Papa’s Smoked Brisket.
Thursday, June 13th
- You can find Papa’s truck at the Kick off Summer Party for Christmas Wishes in Kingston from 5:30-8:00.
Friday, June 14th
- Come get lunch from Papa’s truck at the Chocolate Factory in Red Hook from 12-2.
- Later that night Papa will be at The Greenhouse Cidery on the Chatham Berry Farm from 5:30pm-9pm.
- Separately on Friday night Papa’s team will be selling our Smoked Nuts and Beef Jerky at Savor Sip NY in the Mid-Hudson Civic Center from 6-9 pm. It’s a free event to come and check out a lot of Hudson Valley food and beverage producers.
Saturday, June 15th
- Papa will be spend the day in his truck at the Glasco Fire Dept’s 2nd Annual Food Truck Festival from 3:00-9:00.
- We will be at the Spring Hudson Valley Wine and Chocolate Festival in New Paltz, selling our amazing smoked pistachios, almonds and beef jerky.
- Heading across the border, Papa’s will have a booth at the Connecticut BBQ Festival in Bethlehem, CT. selling our jerkies and nuts.
- You can also find us up in Troy, NY at the 16th annual Troy River Fest, selling Papa’s smoked nuts and beef jerky. Free to attend, live music and tons of Hudson Valley food, drink and craft vendors.
Sunday, June 16th
- For Papa’s Day, Papa and his Truck making their third appearance at the HV Brewery in Beacon from 12-8. We love this place!
- We will be back for the second day at the Spring Hudson Valley Wine and Chocolate Festival in New Paltz, selling our amazing smoked pistachios, almonds and beef jerky.
Follow us on Facebook to get updates on events and our new food stall at the River Street Market in downtown Troy, NY. Please check out our online menu which we can use to cater your private or company event from our spiffy food truck.
If you’re looking to buy some of our fabulous smoked Pistachios and Almonds, you can head to our online store. Fun fact: Papa’s Dill Pickle Smoked Pistachios won the “Best Non-Pickle Pickle Product” at the 2018 Rosendale International Pickle Festival.
Papa’s gourmet Pistachios and Almonds and (new) Beef Jerky are sold in over 175 stores throughout the Hudson Valley and western New England. Stop by any of these shops and markets to bring Papa’s robust, unique flavors home.
If you love us, please reach out to us on Facebook or Instagram @papasbestbatch.