Welcome to Papa’s Best Batch
The season is in full swing at our iconic 1972 Airstream trailer on The Greig Farm – and according to Yelp reviewers we are the best BBQ restaurant in Dutchess County, and the 4th best in all Upstate New York!
You can get our life-changing sammiches to eat under the Willow trees – or to go – from noon to 5pm every Wednesday through Sunday. (Though October)
1. Like a sandwich, but much tastier.
Papa’s Busy Week:
Wednesday, June 19th
- Papa will be up in Troy at the Rockin’ on the River free concert series. Every Wednesday thru August you come check out free music and get your USDA recommended weekly allowance of Papa’s Smoked Brisket.
Friday, June 21st
- Come get lunch from Papa’s truck at the Chocolate Factory in Red Hook from 12-2.
- Later that night Papa will be at the Hudson Valley Distillery in Clermont from 4-8 pm.
Saturday, June 22nd
- Papa will be be in his truck at the new Germantown Farmers Market from 10:00-1:00. Come see what happening in Germantown!
- Or if you’re in the mood for tacos and jerky, come see us at the Taco Fest on the Pete and Toshi Riverfront Park in Beacon, NY. We will be there selling our smoked nuts and beef jerky. Stop and say Hi!
Follow us on Facebook to get updates on events and our new food stall at the River Street Market in downtown Troy, NY. Please check out our online menu which we can use to cater your private or company event from our spiffy food truck.
If you’re looking to buy some of our fabulous smoked Pistachios and Almonds, you can head to our online store. Fun fact: Papa’s Dill Pickle Smoked Pistachios won the “Best Non-Pickle Pickle Product” at the 2018 Rosendale International Pickle Festival.
Papa’s gourmet Pistachios and Almonds and (new) Beef Jerky are sold in over 175 stores throughout the Hudson Valley and western New England. Stop by any of these shops and markets to bring Papa’s robust, unique flavors home.
If you love us, please reach out to us on Facebook or Instagram @papasbestbatch.